We have had a number of important updates over the last 9 months, here are just a few of the items that have been implemented and improved-upon.
- eForms – ability to send eforms to patients for completion at home through the patient portal.
- Kiosk mode for in-clinic patients to complete their intake form as well as any other forms required for their appointment that day.
- ePower Analytics – The most powerful reporting tools available anywhere has been introduced with emily. This information is unparallelled and harnesses all the data from your emr to help you make better business decisions.
- eTreatment Forms – custom treatment forms for your specific devices.
- White Glove Service – This is a new service emily is offering to clinics where we manage the entire transition from one software program to another. You don’t have to do anything, we train, migrate and setup everything for you so you can move seamlessly from your old software to emily without any hassles or downtime.
- Drawings – you can now add photos to patient charts complete with the ability to draw with multiple tools
- Group pricing for Injectables – A clinic in Michigan asked us to implement this and we though it was fantastic so we did it.
- CoolTone – A brand new treatment from Allergan Aesthetics, we now have a customized treatment template just for this new procedure.
- Custom text for invoices.
- Improved patient workflow for online booking. This update makes it a lot smoother and simpler for patients to schedule their appointments.