emily Partner Program
emily Partner Program Terms and Conditions
- Purpose: This Referral Program (“Agreement”) is designed to outline the terms and conditions between emilyEMR (“Company”) and the Referring Party (“Participant”) in relation to the Company’s B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) product.
- Program Overview: A brief description of the referral program, including the objectives and benefits for participants.
- Referral: A qualified applicant who takes part in a training center program uses a qualified referral code from that center.
3. Participant Eligibility
- Only recognized training centers qualify for the referral fee.
- emily will, at its own discretion, identify and authorize training centers for the referral program.
- Training centers may be required to refer a certain number of qualified and successful applicants per month to maintain their partner status.
4. Referral Process
- A qualified applicant who takes part in a training center program uses a qualified referral code from that center when signing-up for an emily subscription for their clinic.
- emily will track training center referrals using their unique referral code.
5. Commission Structure
- Commission is paid out when a successful applicant starts using emily and becomes a subscriber.
- Commissions are paid out by dividing the commission owed evenly over a 10 month timeframe.
- Should an applicant cancel their subscription before commissions are fully paid, the commission will be considered to be paid in full and no further amount is owed.
- Commission payment to the training center starts 3 months after the clinic becomes a subscriber to emily.
- Commission amounts vary depending on the clinic subscription agreement. ie., A $500 commission to the training center is based on a $500 per month subscription to emily.
6. Term and Termination
- Partnership between emily and the training center can be terminated at any time by either party and for any reason. Termination will take immediate effect and no further obligations between the parties will exist.
7. Responsibilities of the Participant
- Expectations and obligations of the Participant: emily may require a certain number of successful referrals per month to maintain partnership status.
8. Marketing and Promotional Materials
- Usage of Company’s marketing materials by the Participant: emily will provide branding and marketing material to the participant as required.
- Participants may use the emily logo to promote their business while they are a part of the partner program.
- Obligations regarding the handling of confidential information
- Partners will follow local regulations as it pertains to protecting patient information.
10. Legal Compliance
- Adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia and the Parties hereby attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Limitations on the Company’s liability in relation to the referral program.
- The parties agree that they shall not be liable one to the other for any consequential or indirect damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost wages, or emotional damages, which may arise from any dispute, claim, cause of action, or any other liability.
12. Dispute Resolution
- Process for resolving disputes arising from this agreement.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract including any question regarding its existence, interpretation, validity, breach or termination or the business relationship created by it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Canadian Arbitration Association Arbitration Rules. The place of the arbitration shall be Kelowna, BC.
13. Contact Information
- For further information about the program, please use our contact form to reach out to our sales team.